Wednesday, December 12, 2007

In Limbo

Still no word from Immigration. That's the only hold up. As soon as it's done, I''ll have everything apostilled, and then we'll be set.

When I was Christmas shopping last week, I went ahead and bought a musical play set with little instruments that are stored in a drum. It is so cute and it is approved by Parents Magazine. I think it will be perfect for our new son since we don't have many baby toys around anymore. I also feel like I chi-chinged since I didn't pay nowhere near $44.

5 comments:

Connie said...

Our kids had one of those sets. They loved it, played with it A LOT, and it held up well enough to be passed on to charity as a complete set :-)

Kathy Cassel said...

We have that. Hope your paperwork comes soon. Do you already have a referral or will you get one after you send everything?

Nataliya said...

I-600A takes the most time, it's a given. But if you have everything else, it's great - you are almost done!!!

Chris and Virginia said...

We've been nesting ourselves. We bought a Wii a couple of months ago. We needed to learn how to play this thing so we the kids get here, we can show them. That is, when they acclimate some so as not to overstimulate them. Until then, we're having a ball with it.

So, have you played with the music set yet?

MoscowMom said...

Our kids got that set three years ago and still use it! Good choice! And good luck with Immigration...