Friday, April 25, 2008

Back to Paper Chasing

Our medicals have been redone. Looks like I will be notarizing and apostilling them this coming Tuesday. Let the paperchase begin again!

I wonder if all countries make adoptive families continually update their documents? I know Russia does, but that is after a full year. But what about Haiti, China, Africa, Estonia, or Kazakhstan?

I wonder if I could buy stock in the company that makes the nice shiny apostille seals?

Oh, and please continue praying for Dennis to join our family.

5 comments:

Meredith said...

I've been following religiously and hoping for any news, but I'm sorry that you've got to start paperwork again. That can be a bear. At least now you can do it all right... and not have to do it 4 times to get it perfect (at least I hope so!) Praying for you and for Denis. I hope you get your appointment soon!

Meredith, RR

Laurel said...

Kazakhstan requires medicals to be within 3 months at the time of dossier submission. :-)
Laurel

Anonymous said...

oh boy, I am right there with ya! Doing the updating next week too. Good luck on yours - my medical forms were the worst ones to get!
Susan

Joy said...

This is all just makes you one step closer to your little man. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

But while you are waiting I determined that you should be tagged!!

Please post 6 random quirky things or habits about yourself and post them to your blog. Then tag 3 other bloggers and let them know that they have been tagged.
Joy
Joy

Melissa said...

the paperchase is always neverending. Denis will be home before you know it.