Monday, April 14, 2008

Dennis is 18 months old

I have faith that things are happening in Ukraine. I am hopeful that we will hear some good news soon. I am holding on to God's promises still.

Dennis is now a little over eighteen months old. What an awesome age, and we are missing it. On one hand, I hope that he is walking and talking and doing all that toddlers do at this age, but on the other hand, I don't mind if he isn't because then that means that we may get the chance to watch him do these things for the very first time.

Either way, we want to get over to him as soon as we can!

5 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

I have a welcome home package to send and am just waiting to hear that you have your travel date!

THE CAMPBELL FAMILY said...

PRAYING YOU GET A TRAVEL DATE SOON!!!! YOUR FAMILY IS BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE BIG FAMILIES. JODY

Matt and Carla Morgan said...

I can so relate to that feeling - hoping he is progressing well and hoping we can experience many of his firsts!

This waiting is SO difficult!

Hang in there.

cm

Melissa said...

I am so praying you get there well before his second birthday. I know what you mean about missing milestones.

Rachel said...

I can't imagine what all the waiting must be like...what a lesson in patience!